Yarn Along--Well, Today it's Cross Stitch

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog, on Instagram (#yarnalong), or on Flickr.  ~Ginny of Small Things


Last year I started a Once Upon a Time Mystery Stitch Along by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  It was my first cross stitch work on linen cloth (and this one is beautifully stranded with metallic thread!) and each month a new story book scene was be released.  Suffice it to say, I'm a little behind, but I figured, hey, a year later is better than never, right?

So I give you April (2014)'s Goldilocks and the Three Bears.  Up next for May?  Jack and the Bean Stalk.  This pattern is still available if case you're like me and seeing adorable crafts just makes you long to do them yourself.  ;)

A Lovely Homemade Life: Yarn Along--Well, Today it's Cross Stitch

Saturday, April 25

Yarn Along--Well, Today it's Cross Stitch

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog, on Instagram (#yarnalong), or on Flickr.  ~Ginny of Small Things


Last year I started a Once Upon a Time Mystery Stitch Along by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  It was my first cross stitch work on linen cloth (and this one is beautifully stranded with metallic thread!) and each month a new story book scene was be released.  Suffice it to say, I'm a little behind, but I figured, hey, a year later is better than never, right?

So I give you April (2014)'s Goldilocks and the Three Bears.  Up next for May?  Jack and the Bean Stalk.  This pattern is still available if case you're like me and seeing adorable crafts just makes you long to do them yourself.  ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home