XOXO

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it on your blog, on Instagram (#yarnalong), or on Flickr. ~Ginny of Small Things


I've been working on a new pattern to release in conjunction with my best friend Bibi of both The Conscious Doer and My Cloth Diapers 101.  If you're in the mood to make some 100% wool soakers for your own babies or for a good friend, stay tuned for the pattern release, which should be ready in about a month!  Samples are knit, the pattern is written and we're working on the finishing touches to be able to launch it May 20th!

Thank you to all of the wonderful knitters who volunteered to test the design!  I'm still looking for a second tester for the newborn, 12-18 month and 18-24 month size if you have a spare skein of Cascade 220 wool (or another similar ~100g/220yard 100% wool yarn in your stash!) and would like to join in!  Deadline for completion is May 6 and you can find all the details and express your interest on my Rav group.  Thank you!

A Lovely Homemade Life: XOXO

Wednesday, April 15

XOXO

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it on your blog, on Instagram (#yarnalong), or on Flickr. ~Ginny of Small Things


I've been working on a new pattern to release in conjunction with my best friend Bibi of both The Conscious Doer and My Cloth Diapers 101.  If you're in the mood to make some 100% wool soakers for your own babies or for a good friend, stay tuned for the pattern release, which should be ready in about a month!  Samples are knit, the pattern is written and we're working on the finishing touches to be able to launch it May 20th!

Thank you to all of the wonderful knitters who volunteered to test the design!  I'm still looking for a second tester for the newborn, 12-18 month and 18-24 month size if you have a spare skein of Cascade 220 wool (or another similar ~100g/220yard 100% wool yarn in your stash!) and would like to join in!  Deadline for completion is May 6 and you can find all the details and express your interest on my Rav group.  Thank you!

6 Comments:

At 4/15/15, 8:51 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

That's a cute soaker!

 
At 4/15/15, 1:32 PM , Blogger Barbara Praying for Grace said...

I'll be looking forward to buying that pattern. I started an etsy shop with newborn items. There are only so many sweaters I can knit my daughter!

 
At 4/15/15, 2:32 PM , Blogger Evelyn Hender said...

what a sweet looking pattern :)

 
At 4/15/15, 2:54 PM , Blogger Jennie said...

Thanks Sarah!

 
At 4/15/15, 2:55 PM , Blogger Jennie said...

Congrats on the new shop Barbara! Can you post a link so I can check it out? Also, the preliminary feedback I'm getting about the soaker from mommas who use them is very positive! It could be a great shop addition :)

 
At 4/15/15, 2:56 PM , Blogger Jennie said...

Thank you Evelyn! I have plans for a couple more with some different designs that I'm excited to share later this year :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home