Yarn Along--Follow Your Arrow 2



I had such a wonderful time last year doing Ysolda's MKAL Follow Your Arrow, that I jumped at the chance for another choose-your-own adventure type knit along with her Follow Your Arrow 2.  I chose Sage Cascade 220 Fingering in my stash (since I'm on a yarn diet).  So far I've knit option A for Clue 1 that has a lovely sloping shape and the first part of 2B, and I'm excited to see where it goes from here.  It's so relaxing to just knit something new that has no deadline.  I'm really loving it!

No book this week...I've been working hard on finishing the hand-quilting for Isla's Downton Abbey quilt and trying (but failing) to organize the house.  It's going to be 80 degrees here today and I just want to open every window and let the fresh air in!  It's definitely got me thinking about Spring Cleaning early.

Linking up with Ginny this week for Yarn Along.  Happy knitting!
A Lovely Homemade Life: Yarn Along--Follow Your Arrow 2

Wednesday, January 28

Yarn Along--Follow Your Arrow 2



I had such a wonderful time last year doing Ysolda's MKAL Follow Your Arrow, that I jumped at the chance for another choose-your-own adventure type knit along with her Follow Your Arrow 2.  I chose Sage Cascade 220 Fingering in my stash (since I'm on a yarn diet).  So far I've knit option A for Clue 1 that has a lovely sloping shape and the first part of 2B, and I'm excited to see where it goes from here.  It's so relaxing to just knit something new that has no deadline.  I'm really loving it!

No book this week...I've been working hard on finishing the hand-quilting for Isla's Downton Abbey quilt and trying (but failing) to organize the house.  It's going to be 80 degrees here today and I just want to open every window and let the fresh air in!  It's definitely got me thinking about Spring Cleaning early.

Linking up with Ginny this week for Yarn Along.  Happy knitting!

8 Comments:

At 1/28/15, 10:18 AM , Blogger Lilly's Mom said...

This looks like such a fun knitting project. I love the yarn colors, too.

 
At 1/28/15, 10:22 AM , Blogger Jayne Marti said...

Never heard of this - sounds fascinating. And you could knit 32 different possible combinations. It looks lovely so far.

 
At 1/28/15, 11:04 AM , Blogger thecrazysheeplady said...

Lovely yarn!

 
At 1/28/15, 11:20 AM , Blogger Jazz said...

Lovely color!

Here's my WIP: I'm so sorry for your loss

 
At 1/28/15, 11:53 AM , Blogger Laura at Beehive Rugs said...

Can't wait to see your finished project. Your weather sounds wonderful!!

 
At 1/28/15, 3:38 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I was so tempted to do Follow Your Arrow 2 but I have way too much going on in my knitting world lately. I will live vicariously through you. And it looks very nice so far!

 
At 1/28/15, 8:29 PM , Blogger Britney said...

I hear so many good things about Cascade 220, best wishes for your Follow Your Arrow 2!

 
At 2/2/15, 3:14 PM , Blogger Bibi said...

Looks great so far. I LOVE the color!! It's gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home