Holiday Wrap Up


This may be the only not weird picture I have from this Holiday Season...so with that being said...Here's a photo diary of our holidays!  I hope you had as much fun as we did!


Christmas with Gita and Pacha


 I love everything about this picture!  (Can you tell that Luca is going through an "I-don't-wanna-do-what-you're-asking-me-so-I'm-making-weird-faces phase?)

 Solstice Eve, with traditional cheese and chocolate fondu by candle light...and sparkling grape juice...and pirate faces...


 Solstice Morning!  With homemade cinnamon rolls before opening presents (but after opening "sockings" as Luca has named them)


 Now he's got her doing it!  But really, I think she was just excited to eat cinnamon rolls :)


Our drive to Illinois.  A couple hours of peace and quiet.  This was Isla's first big trip.  She's not an easy passenger like Luca was at her age, but she still did great.  12 hours is a long time to be in the car...


Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Grandma and Grandpa's

I love this one of her!


 And last, but not least, I'll close with this gem:

So many great memories were made this year, and so many new traditions are beginning to take shape.  We are very blessed to have immersed ourselves in time with our families this holiday season.

We have set aside this final week of the year to spend together, just the four of us, relaxing at home and working on some projects while we reflect on what our aspirations for 2015 are.  I'll be spending some time wrapping up the financials and getting organized for the coming year, getting some menu plans made up so we can get a jump on healthy eating for January (green smoothies anyone?) and working on decluttering around the house.  We may also make time for a master bathroom makeover :)

Wishing you the best for our last few days of 2014!
A Lovely Homemade Life: Holiday Wrap Up

Monday, December 29

Holiday Wrap Up


This may be the only not weird picture I have from this Holiday Season...so with that being said...Here's a photo diary of our holidays!  I hope you had as much fun as we did!


Christmas with Gita and Pacha


 I love everything about this picture!  (Can you tell that Luca is going through an "I-don't-wanna-do-what-you're-asking-me-so-I'm-making-weird-faces phase?)

 Solstice Eve, with traditional cheese and chocolate fondu by candle light...and sparkling grape juice...and pirate faces...


 Solstice Morning!  With homemade cinnamon rolls before opening presents (but after opening "sockings" as Luca has named them)


 Now he's got her doing it!  But really, I think she was just excited to eat cinnamon rolls :)


Our drive to Illinois.  A couple hours of peace and quiet.  This was Isla's first big trip.  She's not an easy passenger like Luca was at her age, but she still did great.  12 hours is a long time to be in the car...


Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Grandma and Grandpa's

I love this one of her!


 And last, but not least, I'll close with this gem:

So many great memories were made this year, and so many new traditions are beginning to take shape.  We are very blessed to have immersed ourselves in time with our families this holiday season.

We have set aside this final week of the year to spend together, just the four of us, relaxing at home and working on some projects while we reflect on what our aspirations for 2015 are.  I'll be spending some time wrapping up the financials and getting organized for the coming year, getting some menu plans made up so we can get a jump on healthy eating for January (green smoothies anyone?) and working on decluttering around the house.  We may also make time for a master bathroom makeover :)

Wishing you the best for our last few days of 2014!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home