Pumpkin Patch--Then & Now



Michael got to take Luca on his class field trip to the Pumpkin Patch a couple of weeks ago.  They had a really fun time together (and Michael got a lot of great pics too!)  Luca's Aunt Angela and I took him to this same farm last year so I thought it only fair that Michael should take him this year.  (See that pic at the top?  That's last year on the right and this year on the left--my how he's grown!) 

There were hay rack rides, animal feeding, a maze, and some impromptu "log cabin" building (out of the wood pile which I'm pretty sure wasn't one of the attractions).

Love this kid!  Looking forward to going again next year!








A Lovely Homemade Life: Pumpkin Patch--Then & Now

Friday, October 24

Pumpkin Patch--Then & Now



Michael got to take Luca on his class field trip to the Pumpkin Patch a couple of weeks ago.  They had a really fun time together (and Michael got a lot of great pics too!)  Luca's Aunt Angela and I took him to this same farm last year so I thought it only fair that Michael should take him this year.  (See that pic at the top?  That's last year on the right and this year on the left--my how he's grown!) 

There were hay rack rides, animal feeding, a maze, and some impromptu "log cabin" building (out of the wood pile which I'm pretty sure wasn't one of the attractions).

Love this kid!  Looking forward to going again next year!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home